Wednesday, December 09, 2009

we need hints

here me again. To close my eyes in my sleep is only a pretext, i just never wake up, i don't dream, there's something strange, i walk in my sleep, i talk in my sleep, i am in my sleep. Wish i could sell myself but he's already inside me... he don't dare to see inside my eyes

I knwe he was left behind, that i was already walking with a dead man days ago, when he said "we can go on" but i saw a "just like this" in his eyes, i didn't say a word. I put it all in game & there was chance to go back, even though i couldn't see anything & even though after that night, the will end up in middle of the road that leads you there, & i'll just exist.

When i woke up, three days after in a world i forgot, once again i couldn't recognize the woman-body-glown i used to be, the space i attempted to vanish. i hold on in my tremor. It makes me new & fragile, it unmakes me. I should have read in the eyes, i should have realize that my eyes were gonna let you go.

So, here's my proposal, can somebody drain me??
leave me without myself in order to start again. To run all over again

My destiny is to lose, as long as i keep on asking.
I hope someone understands me, right now, when i say -take me-
Then the heart can stop.

No comments: