Wednesday, December 09, 2009

1:02 am - Reinventing myself

so, i'm at the end again, you'll know it when you push yourself thru all day 'till it's 1:02 am - passing moment of madness-

being insane is my excuse to stop feeling, being sick and insane it's my perfect way out of standars. to do whatever it takes to make things happen. But i kept ignoring how i felt, how selfish i was.

in an attempt to fullfill his senses, to crash right in the middle of all him, to be a prescribed extension of time, to love him more than what i loved myself... i started reading between lines a science, in theory it gets you nowhere, he was full of colors. he tranlated my life, and it directed me to the end of the world. The binary darkness left me with no option, that man will change a phrase which resonated in my head and it became something nonrepresentable in my tongue, seemed accidental or with thousand points of flight. The prase loses between strange desires or hatreds.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you feel like that the night you took me out of nova? jajaja wordless!