Wednesday, December 09, 2009

she says - right side talks

So memories becomes liquid,
liquid comes in drops,
drops leads me to an absense,
this absense gives me life

So, here's the point, I could tell my story, it comes in circles,
but i think this time is differente, seems like the world is about to rain.
Some may say it's harmless, but have you seen the logic behind a coincidence, a smile, my left side and how it's holding the center of me?

-something had to break-

I an see her crying, thousands of tears falling on my hair, you hit my chest, words are running out, she cant talk bt she wants to say it all, but there's nothing i already dont know. I know you all and still he wants more. I asked her to leave me in my brain, you are a man who can't take this anymore. He's living jut to crush down with any wall, and still he wants us to crush onto his body.

No more, never again, I'm so done.

I know, I'll die wishing more from you, it goes further than the blood, goes further than everything you want, even further than you, it tempts you.

I'm so sick, sick of you, that you are not cure anymore.

No comments: